Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Paleo Dinners: Easy Stuffed Sea Bass

I've been on a "it better be easy kick," meaning if I can't cook it in 35 minutes or less, I'm not attempting it. One of my favorite quick paleo meals is oven baked easy stuffed sea bass. I picked up a beautiful sea bass from Avendano's Market in San Francisco and stuffed it with carrots, celery and onions, squeezed a bit of lemon juice on it and drizzled it with some Italian olive oil and Voila! Dinner! Please excuse the craptastic photos, my DSLR was charging.




Easy Stuffed Sea Bass
Ingredients
1 gutted seabass
1 large carrot
1 stalk celery
1 onion
1 lemon
1 tbsp duck fat
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp Celtic salt
1 small sprig of dill

Process:
1. Heat duck fat in pan

2. Finely chop onion

3. Add onion to pan and saute for 8 minutes

4. Shred carrot & celery and add to pan

5. Saute together for another 5 minutes

6. Add 1/2 tsp to salt and mix well

7. Preheat oven at 350 degrees

8. Place fish on unbleached parchment paper

9. Take mixture from pan and stuff inside the fish

10. Slice 6 pieces of lemon and add 3 slices underneath and above mixture

11. Squeeze half lemon on top of fish and sprinkle with 1/2 tsp of salt

12. Drizzle with 1 tbsp of olive oil

13. Place dill inside of fish


14. Bake in oven for 20 minutes

15. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cooking.com